- APAC is offering FREE Zumba and MIXFIT Classes in February!!! Tell your friends! Click here for the details.
- APAC named 417 Magazine's The Face of Dance Excellence for 2016!
- Thank you for voting APAC the winner for The best dance studio, in the New Leaders Best of the Ozarks 2015. Check it out here!
Dance Team & Poms Clinic
APAC is providing a clinic for all students interested in learning dance team technique. Throughout Ann's 29 years of teaching, she has trained 39 college dancers. There are 9 APAC alumni dancing in college programs this year! Staff members Summer Ross, Tori Anderson, and Jordan Belcher all have background in dance team. Summer served 5 years as a Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader, Tori was a Missouri State Sugar Bear for 4 years, and Jordan is a current Sugar Bear.
APAC Staff's extensive training and expertise will provide support to students looking to tryout at a high school or college level. Target skills included in the clinic will be kick and pom technique; vocabulary, body placement, and execution. Dance team is a great source of physical and social engagement and our goal is to send our students to tryouts feeling confident and prepared. Staff will be available to students after the clinic for additional Q&A.
Login to access this section of the website.
Clever Rehearsal Schedule has been posted.
Packing Lists are updated.
Company Commitments for 2015-2016 are posted for both PC and Company.
Travel Agenda for 2015-2016 is now posted!
Websites of Importance
- Facebook: Visit our Facebook page!
Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Visit the MCA to learn more about how mesothelioma patients are integrating dance therapy into their cancer treatment.
Ann's Dancers Performing Arts Centre in Springfield is located at 1435 E. Independence in Suite 100, near the corner of Fremont and Independence. The multi-studio building offers recreational and competitive classes in ballet, lyrical, modern, jazz, tap and hip hop for ages 3+.
No events found.